Student Employment Opportunities
August 21, 2013: Fall employment opportunities are now open. The application deadline is Friday, September 20, 2013.
Various jobs are offered by the Kravis Leadership Institute and are available to CMC students. Click on the name of each position to see the job description:
- Change Team Leaders
- Entrepreneurship Programs Assistant
- General Program Assistant
- Institute Assistant
- Kravis-de Roulet Conference Assistant
- Leadership Sequence Studies Program Assistant
- Research Assistants
- Student Editors
- Community Internship: Sustainable Claremont Tree Action Group (TAG)
Please apply by September 20th, 2013, no later than 5 pm; the application form can be downloaded here.
Please submit your completed application and resume to the Kravis Leadership Institute, Kravis Center, 4th Floor, reception desk. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 909-621-8743.
We look forward to working with you!