KLI Student Support Policy
November 15, 2013 UPDATE: Student support funding has been exhausted for this semester. Please check back in January!
The Kravis Leadership Institute (KLI) provides monetary support to select CMC student leadership education and development programs throughout the academic year based on available funding. KLI considers requests on a case-by-case basis where the KLI budget allows.
General guidance for making requests is as follows:
- Requests must be received at least 2 months prior to travel and event participation.
- Student support for travel and/or registration costs is generally limited to $500 per student. Amounts over $500 will only be considered in rare and exceptional cases.
- Participation must occur while a full-time CMC student.
- Support for partisan political events are not eligible.
- For requests related to personal leader development, students who receive support must meet with Dayna Walker to create a leader development plan.
- This includes goal setting and strategies for implementing self-development both during and after the funded experience.
- See the resources below for the leader development guidelines.
Ready to submit your request? Fill out the form here.