KLI works in partnership with many offices and student groups to support the activities you see around campus. Whether as student-run organization or campus-department, KLI will partner with groups to assist in developing leadership competencies in CMC students. Meetings students in the contexts and environments that are most important to them encourages students’ growth and development. Examples of places where KLI is supporting leadership learning through partnerships are:
- First Year-Guide training on topics such as effective group dynamics, decision making, conflict management, and communication.
- CMS Athletic teams in order to improve group dynamics, team culture, and accountability.
- RA Training to improve communication, understand leadership and team dynamics, and build trust within the group.
- Center for Civic Engagement and KLI work are working together to improve CMC’s impact in the community.
- Student led retreats for individuals working at the Rose Institute and the Center for Writing and Public Discourse.
- Research lab training on how to work effectively in a team.